movefit pilates Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://movefitpilates.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on movefit pilates’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on movefit pilates’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by movefit pilates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on movefit pilates’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. movefit pilates makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, movefit pilates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall movefit pilates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on movefit pilates’ website, even if movefit pilates or a movefit pilates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on movefit pilates’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. movefit pilates does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. movefit pilates may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However movefit pilates does not make any commitment to update the materials.
movefit pilates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by movefit pilates of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
movefit pilates may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bedford, United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Terms for service usage – both online and in person
We recommend that you speak with your Doctor or Physician before beginning any exercise programme.You understand that physical exercise can be strenuous and can expose you to the risk of serious injury. We urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity.
You voluntarily accept and assume any and all risks, known or unknown, associated with Your Use of the Site and our Services including, without limitation, the risk of physical or mental or emotional injury, minor and/or severe bodily harm, death, and/or illness, which arise by any means, including, without limitation: acts, omissions, recommendations or advice given by us. You agree, by your expose to our Pilates classes both online and in person, to release movefit pilates and Anna Henderson of any or all liability and responsibility from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages. Please listen to your body and be smart, and please seek medical advice if you have concerns about your individual needs.
You May Use Only One Introductory Package. Only one introductory package or free trial offer of any length is permitted per person. movefit pilates will terminate without refund any purchased package or client that attempts to use more than one free promotional period or introductory package.
10. No Children are Permitted to Use our Site or Services
No Children Are Permitted To Use Our Site.
This Site is not directed toward children under 16 years of age, nor do we knowingly collect information about children under 16. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to us. If we find out you are under the age of 16 years of age, we will immediately upon notice cancel your account. If you wish to report an account created for a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org