**NEXT PELVIC FLOOR WORKSHOP IS ON SATURDAY 27TH NOVEMBER – 3.30PM TO 5.30PM**
At movefit pilates we are passionate about women’s health. The pelvic floor is a part of the body we all need to know more about and understand so it can continue to work as effectively as possible throughout our lives.
Did you know that your pelvic floor is part of the group of muscles that make up your Core? It’s such an important part of our anatomy and yet, we know very little about it, and are taught very little (or nothing at all) about it as we grow up. Often, we only get to understand that we have something called a pelvic floor when we decide to start a family. And we only start paying proper attention to it when things go wrong.
Pilates is the perfect exercise to support and enhance the health of your pelvic floor.
This workshop is aimed at women who are:
– Pregnant or Post-Natal
– Peri-menopausal or menopausal
– Have been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction (prolapse, incontinence for example)
– Active women who have noticed changes in pelvic floor function during high impact exercise
We will talk through pelvic floor basics, providing you with a brief anatomy summary, But, the main objective of the workshop is learning how to use Pilates exercise effectively to help manage and improve pelvic floor function and strength. Dress in your exercise clothing and be ready to move!
You will come away with:
– A better understanding understanding of how to look after your pelvic health
– A complete set of Pilates routines that focus on supporting and enhancing your core strength and pelvic floor
– More confidence and knowledge on how to enhance the health of your pelvic floor through regular exercise.
– Each workshop participant will also receive full access to the online workshop and top-tips for Pelvic Floor Health and Pilates video.
The workshop will take place both in the movefit pilates studio – 101 Rosamond Road, Bedford – and online via Zoom.
*Book now for in person spaces as limited availability (only 8 spaces available)*
Unsure is this workshop is for you? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss your requirements.
All abilities and all ages welcome – no previous experience of Pilates required.