Join movefit pilates at the perfect Bedford night in!
Join us for the perfect Bedford night in and support your local NHS community – on Thursday 16th April – 8.30pm – 9.30pm.
Amongst the challenging days we are all facing right now we need to find time to look after our friends, our community and ourselves – and find that time to stay in and relax.
If you’re looking for that perfect night in – whilst supporting your local NHS community – then come join three of your favourite local Bedford businesses for an hour of TLC for your body and mind.
Movefit Pilates, The White Horse Pub and Therapybay all from Rosamond Road in Bedford had to close their doors in March but we’ve joined forces to offer the best ‘online night in’ in Bedford – and raise money and support for the local NHS community and Bedford Hospital.
All you need to do is donate to get your ticket (suggested amount £10) and spread the word. Then on the night just try and get yourself free from any household duties, find a quiet room just for you – and join us for the perfect Bedford night in.
Anna, Justyna and Lucie will help you move, relax and unwind.
- MOVE – Anna (Studio Director from movefit pilates) will lead you through a gentle Pilates and relaxation routine to help boost the body and mind.
- RELAX – Next Justyna (Owner of Therapybay) will show you some of the best tips to relax through personal therapy and treatments – all of which you can do from the comfort of home.
- UNWIND – And finally Lucie (Owner and Bartender extraordinaire from the White Horse Pub) will show you the best ways to refresh and unwind by demonstrating how to make a selection of the finest cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks from home.
It promises to be a perfect evening – and supporting all those facing challenging days right now.
Places are limited though – so act fast and book your slot today.
All donations will be going to the local NHS Trust and NHS Charities Together Appeal.
Key event details:
- 60 minute event – hosted online via Zoom, link will be sent in advance by email.
- Thursday 16th April – 8.30pm to 9.30pm
- Buy a ticket for yourself or for family and friends. Or if keen to further support your local NHS community then please buy a ticket for a local NHS or key worker. Places can be donated directly to them, or via us and we will make sure they get to those working in our local NHS community right now.