The Pillars of Pilates course now live -
and completely free to move more in May!
Join us in May to complete our Pillars of Pilates course – for free.
During this lockdown we’ve had to move all our classes and workshops online to keep clients moving and exercising safely at home. But we wanted to do something more this May so we’re really excited to offer this course – delivered fully via email and online tuition – completely for free.
This online course is modelled on our popular ‘Basics of Pilates’ workshop series, and provides a full introduction to Pilates – demonstrating the eight core principles, the fundamental moves and key Pilates terminology, and supporting you to practice Pilates to the standard you desire.
It is a great course for learning about the transformational impact Pilates can have on your physical and mental health. Ideal for people wanting to know more about the Pilates approach, or improve their current experience to make Pilates an essential part of their exercise routine.
What does the course involve?
This free course will be running through the month of May, and will include:
- An introductory 1:1 session with our studio director Anna – to introduce the course, demonstrate some of the key moves, and assess the best modules for you within the programme.
- Video tutorials emailed straight to your inbox – including key ‘Pillar’ modules, Pilates routines and tips to improve your practice.
- Full access to our virtual online studio – providing access to pre-recorded classes, specialised routines for problem areas, and quick fire 5-minute routines fit for all schedules.
This course is perfect for clients that are new to Pilates or at the beginners stage, and our clients have told us its one of the best ways to be introduced to Pilates.
Key course details:
- Free course available throughout May
- A full introduction to Pilates – including a 1:1 session with a certified Body Control Pilates instructor
- Full access to the movefit pilates online tutorials – hosted via our virtual studio that will be accessible to all participants throughout May.
- To register your interest then contact us here – or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org